“All in all, 2009 may have been the most painful year of a disruptive decade for publishers. But it was never dull.”
–Publishers Weekly, Better Luck Next Year
The world of publishing is seemingly changing every week, and 2010 is unlikely to see the roller coaster coming to a stop any time soon.
Digital Book World is excited to announce the launch of The Digital Roundtable — a live, interactive webcast gathering some of the most outspoken industry professionals to debate the hottest publishing issues of the week, as being discussed in traditional media, the blogiverse and on Twitter.
From celebrity book deals to eBook rights and pricing to [insert YOUR pet topic here] — if it’s related to books, it’s on the agenda.
Live, interactive, opinionated, timely… every Thursday @ 1pm EST (10am PST), and best of all, it’s free!
Primary seats at the roundtable will be held by:
Laura Dawson, Publishing Industry Consultant
Pablo Defendini, Producer/Showrunner of Tor.com
Guy LeCharles Gonzalez, Dir. of Audience Development, Digital Book World
Kate Rados, Dir. of Digital Initiatives, Chelsea Green
Bridget Warren, Former Co-Owner, Vertigo Books
Register now to take your seat at the table and join the conversation.
- Publishing executives – Developers - Managers Join #DBW & @WSUPress & Virtusales on May 21 for a FREE webcast bit.ly/DBWmetadataPro… 1 day ago
- Nook e-readers soon to become collector's items? onforb.es/16k0bew 1 day ago
- Learn about the barriers to and benefits of consistent metadata standards from @BobOeste bit.ly/ZUl5v6 1 day ago
- Authors Choosing to Both Self- and Traditionally Publish bit.ly/11HBgjx a #DBW13 conference video 1 day ago
- NY Times ebook best-sellers go online-only bit.ly/11KW8Hj 1 day ago
BroodeCaddy on 5 Reasons to Register for Digi… http://www.indigoaug… on Indie Booksellers and the Digi… megas on 5 Reasons to Register for Digi… jotirapel on The Future of the Novel is… The Five Steps to Be… on The Five Steps to Beginning a…