Shiv Singh: Social influence marketing for consumer publishers
Shiv Singh, Ad Age Media Maven and Social Media Expert at Razorfish, to Give Keynote Presentation at Digital Book Word 2010
Shiv Singh, an expert on digital strategy and social influence marketing, will be the opening keynote speaker at Digital Book World 2010.
A 2009 Ad Age Media Maven, Singh is the VP and Global Social Media Lead for Razorfish, an interactive agency that helps their clients innovate and build brands by creating engaging consumer experiences in the digital world. Singh advises clients such as Carnival Cruise Lines, Microsoft, Victoria’s Secret, MillerCoors, and Levi Strauss & Co. on social influence marketing—how to incorporate social media and social technologies to support marketing and business objectives.
Singh will speak on the first day of the Digital Book World conference, presented by F+W Media on January 26-27, 2010 at the Sheraton New York Hotel and Towers. Digital Book World is the first conference of its kind designed to help consumer publishers maximize their assets in the short term while developing and executing a digital strategy.
“Shiv’s expertise in integrating social media into multi-channel marketing programs, combined with his leadership in helping organizations empower their employees and partners, makes him the perfect speaker to set the tone for our inaugural conference,” says Guy LeCharles Gonzalez, Director of Audience Development for Digital Book World. “Shiv understands what it takes to engage and empower communities, and thanks to his hands-on experience with major consumer brands, his presentation will go beyond theory to provide successful examples and actionable takeaways.”
Shiv Singh has been published widely, and is frequently quoted in articles by The Wall Street Journal, Reuters, Associated Press, Adweek, Ad Age and others discussing digital strategy and social influence marketing. His book Social Media Marketing for Dummies (Wiley) was just published this month.
Learn more about Digital Book World programs and events at digitalbookworld.com; register before November 15 to receive the discounted early registration rate.
- Get 10% off tickets to Canada's largest tech-focused publishing event with code DBW2017. #techforum #ebookcraft bit.ly/2mtStfY 1 week ago
- Get 10% off tickets to Canada's largest tech-focused publishing event with code DBW2017. #techforum #ebookcraft bit.ly/2mtStfY 2 weeks ago
- Get 10% off tickets to Canada's largest tech-focused publishing event with code DBW2017. #techforum #ebookcraft bit.ly/2mtStfY 3 weeks ago
- FREE webinar from Virtusales: The Perfect Circle-Efficient Workflow of Data Throughout the Publishing Lifecycle. bit.ly/2msAnYt 3 weeks ago
- FREE webinar from Virtusales: The Perfect Circle-Efficient Workflow of Data Throughout the Publishing Lifecycle. bit.ly/2msAnYt 4 weeks ago